IRISH CITIZENS TRAVELLING TO LESOTHO
- Irish citizens do not require a Visa to travel to Lesotho for up to a period of 44 days after which a residential permit must be applied for at the Ministry of Home Affairs in Maseru.
- Those travelling should hold passports which are at least six months valid.
- International driving licences are accepted in Lesotho, provided that they are written in English or accompanied by a translation certificate.
- Lesotho is a malaria free destination. However, please contact your health care provider for advice on the World Health Organisation standards on health requirements for travelling to Africa.
CITIZENS OF THE NORDIC COUNTRIES TRAVELLING TO LESOTHO
- No visa is required for citizens of the Nordic countries, namely, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden who are visiting Lesotho for a period not exceeding 14 days.
- Should you wish to stay beyond these 14 days, you must apply for an extension at the Ministry of Home Affairs in Maseru.