Embassy of the Kingdom of Lesotho in Dunlin, Ireland invites applications from Irish Nationals for the following position:
Position: Executive Secretary
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Administrative and any other related qualifications.
- 2 Years experience in a Similar Position
- Arranging meetings for and administering the diary of the Head of Mission.
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to and from the of the Head of Mission and Embassy.
- Receiving, dispatching, registering and circulating incoming and outgoing mail including the contents of Diplomatic Bag.
- Receiving Lesotho delegations, Heads of Mission’s guests and providing support to the Irish delegations to Lesotho.
- Making travel and hospitality arrangements for the Head of Mission in liaison with the Third Secretary & Counsellor.
- Providing Secretarial services to the Mission.
- Managing office supplies and ensuring smooth operation of the Office equipment and Machinery.
- Managing the manual and electronic filing systems as well as proper classification, storage and distribution of incoming and outgoing documents including electronic copies.
- Performing such other duties as may be reasonably assigned by an authorized officer from time to time.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Computer Proficiency
- A fluent speaker and writer in English language
- A team player
Candidates meeting the above criteria should sent their applications (covering letter, curriculum vitae and copies of educational certificate) to:
Post: Embassy of the Kingdom of Lesotho
66 Baggot Lower Street
Last date for receipt of applications is 30/July/2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on their given emails and mobile numbers.